What happened this weekend
- A lot of jammie wearing
- Pie eating
- Sleeping in
- Hanging with kids
- Playing with Jane (who has grown about 1.5 lbs)
- Sleeping with Robbie and Jane (who at one point got stuck in the blankets and whined until I woke up Rob)
- Watching made-for-TV Christmas movies starring Melissa Gilbert and John Denver
- Sending both girls to the store to buy lemons, and getting onions both times.
- Making turkey noodle soup, yum
- Catching up on General Hospital. I hold Glo totally responsible for this. I haven’t watched GH since 1989, but for some reason (soapnet) have started picking up on it again. It is a sad, sad thing. (Now that I think of it, she is likely responsible for my Dancing with the Stars habit… or maybe Marie is the one responsible for my GH habit. I don’t know, but whatever it is, it isn’t good.)
And now it is Monday again. A morning with an alarm clock and a required shower. A morning of reluctantly drying my hair and not wearing it in a pony tail. A morning where I actually donned a bra.
And now I’m going home. I have survived. Tonight, a trip to the library with Kjarsti and helping her with History homework. And jammies.
Did I mention the jammies?