Has it been a whole week?
I can’t believe I haven’t blogged since the beginning of the week. So much has happened. I shall now weigh in on those topics of import.
- Cook v Archuleta. I’m thrilled. I really didn’t care who won, but I think Cook is the most commercial. And they are both such nice guys. Now my Tuesday and Wednesdays are back.
- The Host. Stephenie Meyer’s “adult” book. Twilight it ain’t. I’m only about a third of the way through, and I’m going to finish. But so far, meh.
- The Life Style change. Yeah, down 10 pounds and about 12 inches over all. Easy. The gym is going well, I feel better than I have in months.
- Work. Busy. But oh so fun. I got some mega good compliments today from my bosses. I’ve accomplished so much in the last few weeks. I’m rather stunned by the whole thing.
- Techno update. I finaly got a DVR that will work with my cable system. My timing sucks, as everyone knows there isn’t anything on during the summer worthy of recording. But, I can grab some movies now and then.
- Xena. Yeah, I’ve had a hankering to watch her from the beginning. Disc 1 and 2 are in my grasps. I mean, really, she’s amazing. I just hope the camp doesn’t wear me out.
- Weather. It’s the schizophrenia of spring. It was 92 on Monday, and today I’ve had a sweater on all day. Bizarre.
- Wendy. She’s moving out in a week. I hate that. But the little birds have to leave the nest.
- Car. Had my timing belt replaced. Now I’m not having to worry about my wonderful beast. I love my car. I just love it.
- Blogging. I promise as things slow down I’ll write far more interesting things than a list. For example, tonight Rob is coming down to get his new puppy. I think we’re piling the car full of bodies who want to experiences the teeming mass of puppiness. Yes, puppy breath.